Sunday, October 25, 2009

Carlucci endorsed by the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers IBEW 363

David Carlucci has gained the endorsement of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Local Union # 363 for his re-election as Clarkstown Town Clerk. "During my two terms as Town Clerk, I have been able to work towards my mission of making the Town Clerk’s Office as accessible as possible," said Carlucci. “This recent endorsement reflects the focus I have placed on enhancing the accessibility and efficiency of the Town Clerk’s Office and the support I have gained as I seek re-election. I am honored to have such a well-respected organization show such confidence in my ability to continue my mission of serving our residents at the high level of efficiency they have become accustomed to,” stated Town Clerk Carlucci.

No comments: